On 28th September 2011, the Government published a Code of Recommended Practice for Local Authorities on Data Transparency.
The intention of the code is to increase transparency in publication of public sector data and particularly around how public money is being spent, in order to allow local people to hold local authorities to account over how their council tax is spent and the decisions that are taken on their behalf.
Horden Parish Council is committed to being open and transparent in its decision making processes and in the spending of taxpayer’s money, it fully supports the principals of the code.
This part of our website is dedicated to providing you with links to our latest performance information. The code recommends easy and open access to the following information:
- Senior Employees’ Salaries Over £58,200 per year – No employee receives a salary at this level.
- Grants and Donations – Horden Parish Council reserves each year a sum of money for disbursement on grants to organisations and activities which contribute constructively to the life of the village, this being in the form of a cash donation or the use of a free or discounted room charge in Horden Social Welfare Centre.
It is the policy of Horden Parish Council that where charitable organisations, supported by local people, can provide facilities and services for the community, they are supported financially in so doing. The Council will earmark a sum within each annual budget to be used at the sole discretion of the Council in furtherance of this policy.
Details of grants/donations which have been awarded by Horden Parish Council can be viewed below:
- Grants and Donations 2021
- Grants and Donations 2019-20
- Grants and Donations 2018-19.
- Grants 201718
- Grants and Donations 2015-16
Grants and Donations 2014-15
Councillor Allowances and Expenses – Payments made to Horden Parish Councillors are detailed below:
- Members Claims 2020-21
- members claim 2019 20
- HPC Members Allowance 2018-19
- members claim 2017 18
- Members Claims 2014-15
Members Claims 2013-14
Members Claims 2012-13Mem
Members Claims 2011-12
Expenditure exceeding £500 – Please find details below of all payments made by the Parish Council:
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
2021/22 Financial – Budgets, Precept and a Summary of Services for which the Council can charge for:
Horden Parish Council Members Allowance Scheme & Durham County Council Remuneration Panel Report:
Conclusion of Audit
Staff Establishment Structure:
Parish Council Land
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.